- OS: Fedora, simple, robust and works out of the box.
- Coding: Virtual Studio Code, it’s very slow but like the plugins and the integrated debugger.
- Personal Wiki: Notion used to document personal areas of my life.
- Second brain: I maintain a Zettelkasten using Obsidian. The main purpose is to organize knowledge and later share it in this blog.
- Quick notes: Notesnook.
- Task management: Todoist to organize my tasks and daily routines.
- Personal cloud: self hosted Nextcloud instance used as calendar and contacts server.
- Music: Apple Music, on my desktops I use Cider
- Movies/Shows tracker: Trackt very convenient for recommending movies and keeping a watchlist.
- Email: ProtonMail encrypted mail and easy to use UI.
- Password manager: Bitwarden easy to use with a lot of apps for all platforms.
- WebApp organiser: Ferdium the single most useful app I have on my computers.
- Expenses manager: Dime minimal and elegant UI without ads (only iOS)
- PC: custom made i3 6100 + 8GB RAM + GTX 1060 3GB
- Laptop: HP with an i5 7200u
- Phone: iPhone XR 64GB
- Smartwatch: Apple Watch Series 4
- Tablet: iPad Mini 5